Hai , friends its long time back that i posted.I didn’t find time to post since i had to manage a website for my fellow friends.It’s something regarding posting questions for model test and giving a soft-copy of lab programs and all those stuff.First i thought that no one would use the site(www.ece2008.co.nr) , then after inserting a feedback form in site and asked the visitors of that site to fill up the form i found that there were around 25% of people in my department visit my site.So i concentrated on my site and didn’t find time to post.And forgot to tell you friends i got placed in a MNC in august 🙂
Here is a new way for promoting your blog or website or business.
Let’s analyse how does the traffic on your site gets increased??
when ever people know your blog or site they come and visit.
The next question is ,how do they come to know your website or blog ??
Possibly you tell your friends that you have started your own blog and give them its address.
but this won’t help to increase your traffic.
Another means is through orkut, but people nowadays never mind to open their message folder and view it.they just delete it.
then how to promote your blog ??
Imagine now, if you have around two thousand e-mail id’s to which you can send mails.
Then you can promote your blog using that e-mail ids.
Now comes the question , how to get those thousands of -mail id’s ?
Now the answer for the above question is not possible without
here is the way to get started
Viral marketing system makes building a list of 50,000+ as easy as building a list of 50!
Every marketer out there tells you “Build a list” – “Build a list” – “Build a list” – but hardly anyone goes out there and builds a list. Information and mailing lists are the most important assets of any business nowadays – just face it:
If you want your business to succeed you must build a mailing list –
if you want you business to fail build no list.
Why is a mailing list so powerful?
It´s simple! A website visitor reads your site once – then leaves and is unlikely to come back. A member of your mailing list can be contacted by you over and over again!
A single mailing to 50,000 qualified subscribers leads to massive traffic and sales. Period.
So what is holding you back from building a massive mailing list?
- You don´t know to realise a good and stable mailing list? (Sending mail to 10´s of thousands addresses can quickly become a pain – in many ways)
- You don´t know how to get people to subscribe?
- You think you can´t build a massive list?
And there comes the THUNDER that wipes all obstacles and hurdles away!
It is list building on steroids! All members are 100% double opt-in so you don´t have to worry about SPAM complaints – ever!
ThunderList combines viral marketing and list building to the most powerful business tool on the internet!
Here is how it works:
- You join below – totally free
- Once you join you get a personal referral link.
- Send people to your referral link.
- When they join you immediately get them placed in your downline.
- Every 10 days you can send them an E-Mail with your advertising.
But wait – here comes the beauty:
- When the members you refer send new people to their downline you also have the permission to send THEM your E-Mail.
- This goes down full 10 levels!
People will join your mailing list automatically once you have referred your first members.
Sit back and watch the people pouring into your list!
See the power of this concept here:
Lets assume you just refer 5 members to ThunderList (this is easier than you think as the system is 100% FREE)
And every one of these mebers refers 5 members by themselves down for the whole 10 levels:
This a stunning 12 MILLION members – all with just 5 personally sponsored FREE members.
Being realistical: This example above will not happen in the real world – but only a mailing list of 10% of the figures above is enough to generate 10s of 1000´s of dollars each and every month.
Once you started this – you can´t stop the frenzy! It´s insane!
You may ask yourself: Will I be swamped with E-Mails if I join?
That´s the second best thing of this great concept! You might have a massive downline (the members on your 10 levels) but you only have a maximum of 10 members above you. As they are only allowed to send one E-Mail every 10 days you will NOT receive more than one E-Mail per day on average!
to join click here
It was the favourite fruit of founder Steve Jobs. He was three months late in filing a name for the business, and he threatened to call his company Apple Computers if the other colleagues didn’t suggest a better name by 5 O’clock.
It is not an acronym as popularly believed. It is short for San Francisco.
This name was formed by using COMp, for computer, and PAQ to denote a small integral object.
The name was derived from the founder’s name Dr.Michael Cowpland. It stands for COwpland REsearch Laboratory.
The name started as a joke boasting about the amount of information the search-engine would be able to search. It was originally named ‘Googol’, a word for the number represented by 1 followed by 100 zeros.After founders – Stanford graduate students Sergey Brin and Larry Page presented their project to an angel investor, they received a cheque made out to ‘Google’
Founder Jack Smith got the idea of accessing e-mail via the web from a computer anywhere in the world.When Sabeer Bhatia came up with the business plan for the mail service, he tried all kinds of names ending in ‘mail’ and finally settled for hotmail as it included the letters “html” – the programming language used to write web pages. It was initially referred to as HoTMaiL with selective uppercasing.
Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard tossed a coin to decide whether the company they founded would be called Hewlett-Packard or Packard-Hewlett.
Bob Noyce and Gordon Moore wanted to name their new company ‘Moore Noyce’ but that was already trademarked by a hotel chain so they had to settle for an acronym of INTegrated ELectronics.
Mitch Kapor got the name for his company from ‘The Lotus Position’ or ‘Padmasana’. Kapor used to be a teacher of Transcendental Meditation of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Coined by Bill Gates to represent the company that was devoted to MICROcomputer SOFTware. Originally christened Micro-Soft, the ‘-‘ was removed later on.
Founder Paul Galvin came up with this name when his company started manufacturing radios for cars. The popular radio company at the time was called Victrola.
Larry Ellison and Bob Oats were working on a consulting project for the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). The code name for the project was called Oracle (the CIA saw this as the system to give answers to all questions or something such). The project was designed to help use the newly written SQL code by IBM. The project eventually was terminated but Larry and Bob decided to finish what they started and bring it to the world. They kept the name Oracle and created the RDBMS engine. Later they kept the same name for the company.
It originated from the Latin word ‘sonus’ meaning sound, and ‘sonny’ a slang used by Americans to refer to a bright youngster.
Founded by 4 Stanford University buddies, SUN is the acronym for Stanford University Network. Andreas Bechtolsheim built a microcomputer; Vinod Khosla recruited him and Scott McNealy to manufacture computers based on it, and Bill Joy to develop a UNIX-based OS for the computer.
The word was invented by Jonathan Swift and used in his book ‘Gulliver’s Travels’. It represents a person who is repulsive in appearance and action and is barely human. Yahoo! Founders Jerry Yang and David Filo selected the name because they considered themselves yahoos.
1. Mosquito repellents don’t repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito’s sensors so they don’t know you’re there.
2. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
4. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
5. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
6. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
7. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
8. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
9. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
10. A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.
11. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.
12. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
13. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
14. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
15. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
16. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
17. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
18. Marilyn Monroe had six toes. (rumor)
19. All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn’t like being seen wearing them in public.
20. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
21. Pearls melt in vinegar.
22. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
23. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
24. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
25. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why. (Or does it? http://www.acoustics.salford.ac.uk/acoustics_world/duck/duck.htm)
26. The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.
27. Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first US president whose name contains all the letters from the word ‘criminal.’ The second was William Jefferson Clinton.
28. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
29. Butterflies taste with their feet.
30. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
31. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
32. On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
33. Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
34. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
35. Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
36. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
38. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
39. A snail can sleep for three years.
40. No word in the English language rhymes with ‘MONTH.’
41. Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
42. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. SCARY!!!
43. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
44. All polar bears are left handed.
45. In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies,
including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
46. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
47. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
48. ‘Go’, is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
49. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
50. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
51. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
52. Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.
FRIENDS , buy a hutch starter pack for Rs.200(worth 225) and get 84 Rupees talktime and a ticket for SIVAJI movie free, worth more than Rs. 100 in SATHYAM or MELODY theatre on 18th or 19th june.only limited period offer .
offer ends on 7th june.
Mr. ayappan of AIHT ECE dept. ,who was once the acting hod has quit the job.information from reliable sources say that he has got a job in HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ).i’m not sure whether he has resigned,it’s not officially been announced .
As far i know he has been working in AIHT for more than 5 years.A strict staff ,at times very jovial has a good knowledge of the subject whch he handles.he doesn’t simply while away the class ,if he doesn’t have mood of taking class on a particular day ,then he asks us to do some other work of us.but he usually compensates those hours in up coming classes.
Anyhow if its sure that he is going to quit ,then students are loosing a good staff (compared to other staffs).
Friends i guess most of you think that YOUTUBE is only place to share your video files.Its not the fact ,there are more than 100 sites in which you can upload your movies or video files.Interestingly , its possible to share even 100 MB video files.
I present you the free file host list . Free File Hosting allows you to upload certain filetypes to Free File Hosts, this is ideal for storage or trading with your friends. Maybe you would like to upload files that you also need at work, or downloaded a great movie file that you want to share with some of your friends and don´t want to send it to each of them. The list is divided into general free file hosting sites (upload sites)and free image hosting sites.
Its of course perfect for our search strings that let you find various files like mp3, movies, images aso.
Please note that the megabyte range could mean the maximum file size OR the maximum size of the account
100 – unlimited megabyte: